Are you a driven business development professional looking to do some real good with your career? Want to play an integral role in the ongoing success of a progressive wellness education charity? If so, we want to hear from you.
About Nanak Naam
We’re dedicated to creating a world where everyone can improve their mental, emotional and spiritual wellbeing through the universal wisdom of Oneness and meditation. As a young organisation, we’ve made a significant impact in the lives of thousands of people globally through our online educational programs, digital content and live events and courses. We teach emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing through ancient wisdom and practices including meditation and mindfulness.
About the role
As our global audience reach is growing rapidly online, we are investing in our teams. We’re looking for a Senior Operations & Business Development Manager to join our Head Office in Uxbridge, London and support our strategic growth and project delivery activities. This is a key role in the Senior Management team responsible for the day-to-day operations of the charity’s projects and staff. You will also be expected to proactively identify opportunities for improvement, making informed recommendations and implementing once approved.
This is a great opportunity to join us at a key point in our evolution. With a newly recruited team and our inspirational CEO/Founder, we have ambitious plans to scale up our already highly successful initiatives – and that’s where you come in. You will have the chance to shape our business, which will enable us to continue our vital work, reach more people in need of our support and ignite real change.
● Exploring business opportunities for growth (revenue and reach)
● Execution of the key projects and initiatives as per our strategy for 2021-2030
● Developing the organisation in all areas such as personnel, resources, core business functions, etc.
● International development of meetups, courses, and volunteers and ambassadors
● Taking the lead on delivering each of our strategic projects, managing timelines and deliverables.
● Managing and developing our teams and resources
● Working with existing suppliers and spearheading the procurement of new partners and talent where necessary.
● Understanding the charity’s current income streams and developing and executing plans to generate income from institutional grants, major donors and corporate sponsorships.
● Demonstrate substantial experience in business transformation and growing a small organisation internationally.
● Have a proven track record in developing and delivering effective, high impact strategic plans
● A strong and inspirational leader and team player, with experience of successfully managing and communicating organisational change,
● Experienced in programme management, co-ordinating multiple concurrent projects and ensuring delivery on time.
● Have a proven track record of raising funds and income generation
● A keen interest in mental wellness through meditation and mindfulness-based practices.
● Must be able to commute to and work from our office in Uxbridge, with a possibility of occasionally working from home.
● Experience in coordinating digital and traditional media projects.
● Experience with charity governance and compliance.
● Previous experience in either the non-profit sector, publishing, digital media or online learning, training and education.
The successful candidate must be a committed mental wellness practitioner and will be supportive of the purposes, aims and objectives of Nanak Naam. Please make sure that you address this in your supporting statement.
● Competitive paid annual leave
● Join a small, friendly and dynamic non-profit organisation that is really making a difference to people’s mental wellbeing worldwide.
● Become part of a determined team who are passionate about what they do
● A modern working environment and innovative culture.
Please email your CV to email@example.com with a cover letter highlighting any relevant experience. UK applicants only please.