Awaken the Guru Within
Masterclass - Level 1
Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th May 2019, 9:30am - 5:30pm**
St. Gemma's Hospice, Leeds, Moorland Drive, Leeds LS17 6JS
Lunch, tea, coffee and snacks will be provided.
This powerful two-day masterclass will give you deeper insights into the understanding of your own mind, thoughts and emotions. We show you how to cultivate purpose and meaning and how to feel a greater sense of fulfilment in life. This masterclass uses timeless spiritual wisdom and meditations to bring a grounded sacredness into your day to day experiences. This level 1 masterclass is designed to provide the fundamental wisdom of Gurmat spirituality.
What will I learn?
- What is my life about? (IK-Oankar)
- Understanding myself better (Haumai)
- Why do bad things happen to me? (Hukam)
- What is in my control?
- Free will and individual responsibility
- Why do negative thoughts occur and how to change them
- How can I overcome struggles and challenges in my life?
- Introducing mindfulness and meditation (Naam)
- Guided meditations to reduce stress and promote inner peace
- Breaking emotional bonds to your perceptions of the past and hopes for the future
Who is this masterclass for?
- Anyone looking to transform their religious beliefs into a deeper experiential practice
- Anyone wishing to understand how to apply spiritual wisdom
- Anyone wanting to reduce stress and live a more balanced life
- This masterclass is for adults only and participants must be over 18 years old
What do I need to bring along?
- An open mind and a willingness to learn
- Notepad and pen
- (Optional) Cushion or mat for meditations
- Enter postcode 'Moorland Drive, LS17 6JS' into SatNav
- There is limited free parking available on site. Free street-level parking is available on Moorland Drive.
About Nanak Naam
We believe everyone should know and experience spiritual bliss for themselves. The world is longing for inner peace and fulfilment. Here at Nanak Naam charity, we're on a mission to transform lives worldwide through Mantra-Mindfulness. We are bringing light to the revolutionary mindfulness wisdom of Sikh spirituality (Gurmat), empowering people to apply the practices to their lifestyle.
* If you are unable to pay for this course and would still like to attend then please contact us and we will try our best to accommodate as we don't wish to turn anyone away from benefitting from our services.
** Please arrive by 9.30am for registration. The course will start at 10am. Registration covers both days and so it will not be possible to issue tickets for a single day only.